Norway-Troms DayZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Follando A Mi Suegra Borracha Cuando Duerme
by chaskflab Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:06 am

by chaskflab Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 am

by chaskflab Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:48 pm

by chaskflab Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:35 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

10/1 Combat logger Sniper hill elektro

2 posters

Go down

10/1 Combat logger Sniper hill elektro Empty 10/1 Combat logger Sniper hill elektro

Post  smonneke Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm

At the 10th of january around 9:30 ingame time i spotted a sniper on sniper hill east of elektro.
I flanked him and managed to get right behind him. He was in a tree sniping with a DMR in a Ghillie suit. I was just behind him as his legs were touching my face.
I had a leenfield and went for the kill. I shot him in the ass because he was right infront of me. I heard his legs break and he moaned.
Then poof, gone with the wind. ALT-F4'ed like a baby. This was around 9:45 ingame time i think. I waited for 15 minutes aimed to where he logged of, untill i got shot by his friend. Dont remember his name.
2 min later around 10:00 ingame time he was back, shooting his DMR from sniper hill in elektro at the same tree.
I flanked him again, it was definatly him, same gun, ghillie, same spot.
Then Karma struck the bitch as i was right behind him and he broke his legs in the tree and died. as the server said :[Triad]Morphine was killed
Pleas have some respect and punish him. The Server rules clearly say you get banned for Combat logging.
Regards Simon

smonneke

Back to top Go down

10/1 Combat logger Sniper hill elektro Empty Re: 10/1 Combat logger Sniper hill elektro

Post  king2k Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:19 am

I have checked the logs. He did combat log:
16:41:24 "COMBAT LOGGED: [Triad]Morphine (8670.97)"
16:41:24 (UTC) = 09:41:24 (UTC-6)

I'll check if this is a common pattern for this player and decide action from there.

king2k

Back to top Go down